Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MOM!!


I love you so much
and I am so blessed to
have you as my mom
and my friend.
There are many things
I think of that I wouldn't
have accomplished in my life
had it not been
for your encouragement,
your confidence in me
and your love.
Your selfless example helps
me each day to be a
better person.
THANK YOU
for always being there and
for loving me.
I hope you have a
wonderful day!!

2 comments:

LL said...

That picture is beautiful and priceless.
Happy Birthday to your mom!

Lori said...

What a sweet post. Happy Birthday to your Mom who I'm certain is an AMAZING individual (though I've never met her), still, I'm certain of this. Beautiful picture of you both ... =)

P.S. SO happy to hear you're on board with the hugs that will take place upon our meeting.