Monday, October 04, 2010

.insights.

i love the sound of thunder

i love the smell of freshly cut banana squash

i love the feel of a runner's high

i love the sight of my kids sleeping when i check on them at night

i love the taste of peppermint water

4 comments:

Jess said...

The little things really are the best.

Bon said...

I agree with Jess. I love all the little things that make life enjoyable!

LL said...

never had a runners high or peppermint water...
but YES to the rest!
and may I add one?!??
I LOVE YOUR POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE!!!

Lori said...

I LOVE Lindsey's posts on "insights". We waited so patiently yesterday for the flash flooding, but it never happened. Major bummer. Fingers crossed for today, we'll stay in our Ark just in case. I love all of these things, but have never had peppermint water (though peppermint ice cream is my fav) ... i'll have to look into this. If Lindsey loves it, there's a STRONG chance that I will love it too. Have a great day pretty lady!