Earlier this year Kennedy started attending Achievement Days.
Her first time going, she was instructed to write a letter of
appreciation to someone she loves. She chose to write to
Grandma and Grandpa Thomson...and here is the letter:
background: Grandma is a kitchen manager at Bountiful High School and
Grandpa works for Air Products.
We all got a pretty good laugh at this one!!
Yesterday she pulled a pretty funny one again...I was checking her spelling
and asked her to spell shampoo.
She responded S-H-A-M-P-O-O-P
After a strange look from me and her realizing what she said
we laughed and laughed!
Love my girl and how she makes me laugh!!
8 comments:
I love it when kids make funnies and they don't even realize they are doing it. Thanks for your comments over on my blog. Enjoy your real fall weather!
She is such a cutie! Love and miss you guys.
Because you make GAS!!! I am so laughing (I did see grandpa works for Air Products). That is one for a Frame!
That is so great! Love kids and their sense of humor and the way their little minds think.
Thanks for sharing and making me smile.
That is so funny! :)
this is priceless!!!!
Grandpa makes gas, hilarious!
I didn't know your mom was still working in the schools, my mom had so much fun working with her. Back in the good ole days :)
That is stinkin funny! Ha ha!
SO funny!!! I love that girl!!!
Post a Comment