Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Summer is over and
we sent Kennedy off to
school this morning.
She couldn't sleep last night,
she was SO excited.

I can remember not being
able to sleep the night
before school, because I was
SO nervous.
I'm SO glad she's not
like I was.

Photobucket
my sugar
Conner and I miss her already.

Though next Monday I'll be missing
them both...as Conner heads off
to school too!
What am I to do?????
ANY ideas for a new hobby
would be greatly appreciated.

I totally have to give a shout out to my friend, Carrie, for teaching me how to make the pictures
on the blog bigger! It really makes it look a lot nicer...Thanks Carrie!

2 comments:

LL said...

I want a summer RE-DO!
It went too fast.
Happy School to your cute little ones....

Lori said...

What are you to do? You start commuting to Vegas on Tues and Thurs and hang with me, that's what you do! :) Miss Kennedy is looking SO grown up ... make it STOP!!!