Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Under The Sea

Kennedy and I had a wonderful
mommy/daughter night last night.
We started it off by going to dinner
at 25 Main for yummy
Basil Pesto Pasta and Cupcakes.
Photobucket
We walked around downtown to
waste a little time and then...
Photobucket
We went to The Little Mermaid at
Tuacahn! It was the most fantastic show.
I can't even begin to describe the details
of it...the colorful costumes, the voices,
the water flooding the stage, the
light show along with streaming water
to create the illusion that the characters
were actually in the water.
Absolutely AMAZING!
You can't tell that I was totally impressed...
can you???
I wish I could have taken pictures,
but it was "forbidden".
Photobucket
I did, however,
sneak this one at the
end...sshhhh, dont' tell.
It didn't turn out good anyway.
Photobucket

I had a great time with my Sugar girl!
She is such a delight to be around and
I am so blessed to have her for my daughter.

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a fantastic Mommy/Daughter date! I've heard amazing things about that show ... we are going to have to get up there one of these days and see it! Kennedy is such a sweet little girl ... you two are just beautiful!

p.s. I'm still totally crushing on St. George these days ... I wonder if this will pass, or if we'll just have to move there! =)

Emily said...

Wasn't that the best, most amazing show?! I love the pic of you and Kennedy together...two of my favorite people!

Kim said...

What a fun night! I'm sure Kennedy was super excited