Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
I hope you all had a wonderful day
surrounded with family
and wonderful food.
Our plans to spend the day with
family took another turn when
Conner woke up Wednesday morning
throwing up :(
We still made the best of Thanksgiving
and we had a fabulous day,
just our little family.
Prior to eating I had
everyone make a list
of things they are grateful for
to share around the table.
Here they are:
Rob Kennedy
my family my family and friends
my home clothes food oxygen rootbeer
my job warmth holidays plants
my country bikes paper butterflies
my family my family and friends
my home clothes food oxygen rootbeer
my job warmth holidays plants
my country bikes paper butterflies
Conner Lindsey
turkey my husband
dogs my kiddos
trees Jesus Christ and the testimony I have
family of the gospel
friends family
homework friends
my bed
music
No comments:
Post a Comment