Thursday, November 17, 2011

{be grateful} day 17

I have been free of my favorite diet
drinks for 3 weeks now.
I was drinking a 32 oz. soda
everyday, plus some.
I decided it was time to stop.
I may enjoy one every now and then,
but I will not go back to drinking as
much as I did.
(That last sentence made me sound
like an alcoholic.)

Anyway...
This is what has taken soda's
place.  It is yummy stuff.
and the best part is, if I don't have one
everyday I won't get a headache.
I am grateful I was able to kick
the habit and that I found a healthier
alternative.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Good for you Linds! It was the best choice I made too! I have one occasionally...but definitely have control over it now! Wahoo...so proud of you! Miss you~

Lori said...

I'm strung out on Diet A & W ... true story ... one a day. I need to break myself of this. One day I WILL break myself of this. You give me hope my friend, good for you!