Friday, March 16, 2012

Blue Angels overhead

Tomorrow and Sunday St. George is hosting an air show.  Over the last couple of days
Rob and I have been taken back to our childhood days of hearing planes thunder through the
sky.  It's been totally awesome.  
Today we were sitting out on the porch and watched them practice for their big days coming up.
Here's a little glimpse for you.




Oh and have I mentioned how much I miss this smile...


I know, I know...
patience.
it's a virtue.
Her smile will return again...
by the way, this is her number 10 birthday picture.
(Lori, I told you I was going to copy you)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the picture of Kennedy!!! It's okay, I copied it from someone else, who probably copied it from someone else, who definitely copied it from someone else, etc, etc. ;)

Those planes are LOUD, huh? But SO COOL!