Thursday, March 29, 2012

my new love...


I have mentioned before how I DID.NOT like coconut prior to visiting paradise last year.
Now I {LOVE} it! I can't get enough of this candy bar. Luckily Wal-mart does not sale the single candy bars or I'd be in trouble. Though Target does, so you know when I am at Target I always grab one. Thankfully, I am not at Target as often as I am at Wal-mart! My friend recently pointed out to me that I really take time to enjoy my treats after I shared with her the process that goes on in my mouth when I am eating Cadbury Mini Eggs. I realized today, that I really do take time to enjoy the goodness! It's almost OCD like. I have to get four bites out of each small mounds bar and each individual bite process is about 1 minute. And each minute is like pure heaven.


3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

If you love coconut...march straight back to Walmart and in the freezer section you will find little frozen cakes by Pepperidge Farms (how ever you spell that). They have a coconut one and it is to die for! Usually they have chocolate and lemon and a few others, but go straight for the coconut one. Trust me...I could eat the entire cake by myself :) Let me know when you try one.

Kim said...

I love mounds!! They are so yummy!

Lori said...

So happy to hear that you're on board with coconut (thank you hawaii) ... it IS and ALWAYS WILL BE the path to true happiness! :)