KJ is the nickname her grandpa Thomson calls her and she {loves} it.
This sweet girl has been brightening our lives for 10 years now.
She is fabulous in every way and we love her more and more every day.
I finally found some time to take her birthday pictures, though that time happened to be in the middle of the
day which is the worst part of the day for picture taking. O-well, even with the
bright sunshine and the shadows we got some keepers.
I figured I'd better take them, because after Monday I fear that she won't be
smiling a lot...poor girl! (she's getting her tonsils and adenoids taken out. keep her
in your prayers, please)
Here are some of the keepers:














1 comment:
GREAT pictures Lindsey!!! What do you mean "some" keepers, they ALL look fantastic to me. She is looking SO grown up to me these days, which makes me sad, because 1.) It's bittersweet watching your kids grow up and 2.) Avery is just two steps behind her, which means she's starting to look all grown up too. I wish we lived closer to you guys ... Kennedy looks exactly like the kind of girl my girls would OBSESS over, because she's so sweet and kind and beautiful, inside and out. Please give her a hug for me, from that lady in Vegas she's never met. Please and thank you. ;)
Post a Comment