I decided I have been in denial of my sweet sugar
turning 10 this year. Double digits! I can hardly
believe it. 10 years...in another 10 she's gonna be...
oh, I can't even go there!
Kennedy had a fabulous day. She has always
enjoyed sharing her birthday with her Aunt Kim
AND Dr. Suess. I was able to go to her
classroom and share some stories and
"facts" about her. I also treated them with some
green eggs! At first, they weren't very excited. That was
until they saw them. They're the best green
eggs I've ever had.
Dr. Suess' "The Lorax" came out yesterday.
Another thing she was super excited about!
She was able to choose three of her besties
to take with her. It was a fun night. Those girlies were
just a blast to be with. As you can see in the collage below,
they are super silly too. Pretending to put their
fingers up the Lorax's nose...I had to laugh!
After the movie, we came back to the house to
keep the fun night going and to
celebrate Kennedy's birthday a little more.
(a little shout out to Pinterest where I got the green eggs
and Dr. Suess hat cupcake ideas from)
Needless to say, she most certainly had a great day!!
Rob and I are so thankful she is ours.
We have enjoyed every bit of the 87, 648 hours
of her sweet life and we look forward to many more.
She is such a delight to have around.
She is always so helpful and kind to everyone.
We love her so much.
Now onto SOCCER!
Today Conner had his first Soccer practice and game.
He did such a great job...even when he was asked to be the goalie,
though he had absolutely no idea what that even meant. He took on the task,
quickly understood what he needed to do and he did it well.
I don't know if soccer will be his thing, but by the looks
of his facial expressions, he has it down like Beckham.
Check him out...
HaPpY March!!




1 comment:
Happy birthday to Kennedy!! Time has gone so fast, she is such a beautiful girl. Love the dr. Seuss theme. Great action shots of Conner at soccer! Our girls start this month too.
Post a Comment