This last month we had two ginormous
teddy bears join our family.
The kiddos saved their allowance for a couple
of months and agreed to go without it for
another couple of months so they
could get one.
They are in love with their teddy bears!
They even join us for family prayer. haha
On Tuesday, Conner had his last day of Kindergarten.
I can't believe he is going to be in 1st grade next year!
I need to find me a job so I can feel productive during the day.
Here he is with his teacher, Miss Gardner.
He sure enjoyed having her for his teacher.
Kennedy's last day of school was Wednesday.
She was sad for school to be over.
She LOVED her teacher!
5th grade next year...crazy!!
This last weekend it was the Father and Son ward campout.
The boys went and had a grand ol' time.
Here is a picture of the frog Conner caught.
Sorry for the butt shot.
So the boys were camping and the girls thought this was
a perfect opportunity to take off to Grandma and Grandpa Thomson's.
Sweet Kennedy sipping on her cherry limeade that Grandpa
bought her at the Bountiful Chalk Art Festival.
Kennedy and grandma after doing what they do best together
and that is planting flowers. I hope Kennedy inherits her green thumb
cause heaven knows I don't have one!
We got up Saturday morning and headed into the new
City Creek Center.
What a fabulous place!
They did such a wonderful job.
It's nice having shopping back on the old stomping
grounds of ZCMI and Crossroads Mall.
If you haven't been yet...you've got to go!
Kennedy has begged for months and months for
a pair of feather earrings. She finally got some!
Grandma got her some clothes and now
she's one stylin' gal!
We treated ourselves to the Cheesecake Factory
for lunch and boy was it good.
I can't even begin to tell you how wonderfully delicious
this little piece of heaven was!
On the way home we stopped at Grandma T.'s
to see her. We love her so much. She has
such a special place in our lives.
She filled us up on more sweets, just like a grandma does.
I'm such a blessed girl to have such a wonderful grandma.
She is a fabulous person and such a good example to me!
Grandpa and his girl. He chopped down a limb off the old oak tree
in the backyard and Kennedy wanted a piece of it.
He helped her carve it into a woodman.
It sure was fun spending time with my mom and dad.
We love them so much. The time always goes by way
faster than you want it to.
Monday night we had FHE on temples and then took
a short 10 minute drive into town to walk around
the temple grounds. It is such a peaceful and
beautiful place. I love that it's in the center of town and that
it stands out like a beacon to the world.
Here I am in my "Roman Dress" as Rob calls it.
Thanks mom! It's nice and cool (meaning both ways ha)
The best part of the evening at the temple is that we ran into
some of our good Cedar friends!
Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
It was so fun to see the
cute Taylor family! Lisa, sweet Lisa oh how I miss her.
She was my running buddy and is such a fabulous friend.
The kids {Kennedy, Conner, David and Emma}
picked up playing just where they left off 4 years ago.
Such a fantastic night.
That's what's been going on as of late for
the Cosson Clan.
{life is good for us and we are thankful}



2 comments:
I love the picture of you with your Grandma...you can tell just by the picture how much she loves you :)
You and your kids are so cute! love all the pictures!
Post a Comment