Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

It began with me being able to sleep in while Rob and the kiddos fixed our traditional Sunday morning breakfast...cinnamon rolls and cheesy eggs...And then a few cards that touched my heart and made me laugh and be ever so grateful for my little family...for each one of them, individually.
Kennedy asked me earlier in the week what I wanted for dinner and dessert because she was going to make it all on Mother's Day.  My request: taco salads and peanut butter fingers (the kind I use to get with french dip sandwiches in elementary school).  She did a fabulous job! It all turned out well and tasted oh so good.
I asked Rob to take some Mother Day pictures for me and he was so happy to do it. Thanks! my love.











i love my kids so much.
and i love that i love to tell them i love them all the time.
now that's a lot of love.
and there can never be too much of it.
They are my jewels.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures! So glad you had a wonderful day. I love reading your blog, I always feel so much better after. You LOVE your life and live it to the best and it is so great and uplifting to read about it!

Norris Fam said...

What a great idea to take mom pictures. I think I'll request that next year (and maybe every year)! You look beautiful (always) and I can't believe how long your hair is getting!!

Lori said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you!!! Your kids are so sweet, and they are SO lucky to have you for their Mom. And Rob did an AMAZING job on these pics ... you guys are BOTH extremely talented with that camera, my goodness! I'm glad you had such a beautiful Mother's Day!

Amy said...

soooo cute!! im glad i get to see yours now :)
you are such an amazing mother!! and you have adorable kids!!

LL said...

AWESOME pictures!!! So priceless.
YOU are beautiful...I've never noticed how green your eyes are. And your hair looks amazing.
Happy Mothers Day to an amazing lady--lucky kids to have a mom like you.

Jem said...

You are such a good blogger. What fun your posterity will have reading through these. I love love that first picture of you. So beautiful.

Parkin Family said...

Cute Cute pictures! Love these!