We are keeping up with one of our summer traditions.
And that is
Baking Day!
Each week Kennedy gets to decide what she
wants to bake and I help her.
So today we started off the summer by
making a REAL Banana Cream Pie.
I say REAL because I always thought it was
just some crust and bananas with banana pudding
over them.
Oh no, it's not. When made from scratch, the cream
part is a yummy custard. Even in my late age
I am still learning stuff!!
It looks delicious and we can't wait to
have it for dessert tonight!
Of course, licking the bowl is THE best part!
Love my sugar girl.
This last weekend we spent time with Rob's family
out at Sand Hollow Resort.
It was wonderful to spend the holiday with family!
Just hanging out, swimming, eating, talking and
enjoying each other.
life is good.

2 comments:
What a great idea! I may have to steal it. I saw all your pins about cream pie and it really made me hungry for one. :-)
I want some of that pie!!! Holy smokes that looks good! I fully support Baking Day, and that adorable Kennedy of yours ... could she be any sweeter! So appropriate that you call her your Sugar! I love it! Looks like a good time was had by all at Sand Hollow Resort ... Happy Summer to the Cosson Family!!! xo
Post a Comment