Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last Friday (yes, on our anniversary)
we decided to go to the rodeo.
Mainly, because we got free tickets
and because we knew our kiddos would LOVE it.
Yes, we love our kids that much.
But afterwards, Rob and I made it clear to 
each other that IF the rodeo landed on our
anniversary again...free tickets or not...
we would NOT go.
No worries though, we still love our kids.
Here are all of our happy faces...



I couldn't take it anymore.
I finally took Conner to get his haircut yesterday.
Yesterday morning as I was talking to him about it
he said he was worried that it would make him look too different.
I said, NO way! you'll still be Conner. You'll still have the 
same handsome face and awesome big brown eyes.
NO matter what, you're still going to be the same Conner.
My coaxing skills are fantastic!
(of course I meant everything I said.)
I tried to get a picture of him afterwards 
and this kid would not give me a regular smiling face.
AND that's one of the reasons why I love him so much!


1 comment:

Jess said...

Such a SHOCKER about the rodeo... just kidding, we feel the exact same way. :) Conner sure is a handsome thing. Short hair or no!