Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The best time of year to be in St.G is approaching.
Cool nights and early mornings.
Mid to upper 80's during the day.
It's fabulous.
This past Monday was an early out day at school.
Which of course means short work day for me! YAY!
It was such a beautiful day, I wanted to spend it outdoors
with two of my three favorite people.
So we headed over to The Garden at Tonaquint Park.
Ever since we moved here 5 years ago and 
discovered this little jewel, we've
always called it "our backyard"....since we lack
the aforementioned where we live.
We stopped at Maverick to get slushies,
which made it even more enjoyable! 
Well, for the kiddos. Myself, I got a KitKat.
Anyway, here are some pictures.
I got a few good ones...




 but they always have to get some silly ones in there too!

Sure love these littles of mine!

No comments: