Friday, February 15, 2008

I can't leave the computer!!!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited about this...I have been able to see blogs of our friends from Texas, thanks to my friend, Kim Marx, who started her own blog recently and Jamie, who had all the connections! I have been sitting at the computer for a long time looking and getting caught up on everybody...it's great. Rob and I think often about all the wonderful people we met in SA and now we can see pictures and know what is going on with them. I am so excited about this...I already said that, right? I can't help it! Can I just say I love the blogging world and I need to thank my friend, Bonnie, for introducing it to me!! Thanks girl, love ya.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Lindsey, your blog is way cute! It's so addicting isn't it? Our poor kids.....

Erin Bingham said...

I have loved the blog world too. So many people come into your life, and then you loose touch, and it is fun to see what they have been up to.

Michelle Cox said...

Yippie! Blogs are the BEST. I know, it is so easy to spend a lot of time "visiting" everyone! I'm glad you started one and I'm so excited you guys are living in Cedar City! I love that town. Neal and I have often said it would be so cool to live there and teach at SUU (but they never have printmaking professor openings!) I'll send you an invite to our blog!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hey Lindsey,

Maybe you are already aware of such things, but you can save a lot of "blog time" by signing up at the following:

www.blogarithm.com

You add everyone's blog address and when those blogs (or websites) update it will let you know so you don't have to check everyone's all the time. HOWEVER, it doesn't work with private blogs, but still it saves A LOT of time!

{Lindsey} said...

Thanks Jaime! I didn't know about that and it will save time...better for the neglected kids ha ha ha

Bon said...

I love your new layout!! I am so glad you are a blogger too! I wish I could "Convert" everyone to blogging! HAHAHA! It is fun to keep in touch and just really get to know people!