We spent the weekend with my parents and had a great time. Kennedy and Conner have so much fun when we are there. Kennedy was able to see the next door neighbors skin two wild pigs they killed on Saturday, she went for 4-wheeler rides with grandpa around the yard, helped grandma in the kitchen and just had a good time. Conner was all over, hyper as he could be and loved playing with all the toys that grandma and grandpa have.
I enjoyed the time with my parents. It was there 36th wedding anniversary on Sunday so I fixed them and the rest of the family (my grandma and my brother and his family) dinner and dessert. It was nice.
I just want to say how grateful I am to have such wonderful, loving, selfless parents. They are the BEST and I appreciate their examples. They mean the world to me.
2 comments:
I love when the kids get to have time with their grandparetns. I never had grandparents to hang out with growing up so it's a big deal to me.
Looks like fun was had by all. I'm jealous about the 4-wheeling. I LOVE to 4-wheel! It's so much fun.
Looks like you had so much fun! I love family! It is nice you don't have to go to far to see them!:)
Post a Comment