Wednesday, February 06, 2008
SOOO Thankful For Friends!
Today was one of those days with the kids where by the end I was like get me out of here!! This morning, one or the other was crying every 5 minutes, Kennedy's independence is increasing more and more ( I need to figure out how to deal with that!), Conner is at the age where he wants everything everybody else has and on and on and on! Later this evening I was more than happy to go to work to get out of the house. When I was finished with work, I remembered that the "girlys" were doing a craft night at the church. Even though I didn't sign up to do anything, relief came over me when I decided to go hang out with them for a while. They helped put me in better spirits and I just want to say Thank You and I love you all. I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad that you remembered we where there, and stopped in. We were just chatting by that time, and it was fun. So many good stories and times.
I am glad you stopped by also! I just love ya to pieces Linds!
Post a Comment