Thursday, February 28, 2008

insights

While blog stalking, I came across a blog that every now and then this person posts "insights". I am going to be a copycat and start doing this myself. Enjoy.


i love the sound of my kids when they whisper "i love you" in my ear

i love the sight of the morning star on a beautiful clear morning

i love the taste of ice cold water with a lime wedge squeezed into it

i love the smell of cement after it rains

i love the feel of setting a new personal record when it comes to running

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Those were great thoughts. They are all things I think to myself too, but I should write them down. That would be fun to read something like that later in life!

Bon said...

Those really were great thoughts! I love that idea!!:)

{Lindsey} said...

Feel free to take part in my copycat joys. I would love to read my friends simple thoughts as well.