i love the sound of birds chirping in the morning when I wake up
i love the sight of seeing someone help an elderly person at the store
i love the taste of fresh baked bread
i love the smell of hyacinths
i love the feel of air seeping in my GT-2110s while I am running
2 comments:
i love these insights that you are sharing. That's why blogs are so great. You can be as sentimental and informative as you want to, but in private, for people to read later. Love it. Horchata, by the way, is a Mexican drink that you can have hot or cold. I think it's rice based with some milk and cinnamon. When we are in the mood, we walk down the Shell station and get it. It's in the Hot Chocolate and Coffee dispenser. Try it!
Oh, we will probably not be in playgroup tomorrow, as I am not feeling top notch. I think it's some icky flu thing. Don't want to spread it. Tell Lisa I'm sorry to miss the party.
Post a Comment