Monday, March 10, 2008

Who doesn't love Jane Austen!

My friend, Bonnie, shared this website on her blog, so I decided to take the quiz.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



It says I am practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

5 comments:

Bon said...

I love your new layout!! Also- I think that pretty much fits you! Do you? Mine makes me sound like a snob sort of!

Nelson Family said...

We're the same! I guess we probably have a lot in common. I really didn't like the question about rating your beauty though. I should have cheated on that one.

Michelle Cox said...

That was a fun little quiz. Where do you paste the HTML code??

{Lindsey} said...

Michelle~
Paste the code in the body part of your post when you are creating it, kind of like when you add a picture. Then you can type below or above the code.

Michelle Cox said...

Thanks!