Today Conner made me laugh quite a few times as his personality is really starting to emerge. I thought I would share.
~I was lounging on the couch in the living room talking to my friend Katie. Conner was in the computer/play room just playing away with his cars and little people. All of the sudden he comes up to me and says in a very serious way (these are his exact words) "Mom, I jus wen poop an the smell is makin me sick". I started laughing and informed Katie that I had better go, Conner just informed me of a very stinky diaper that needed to be changed.
~Lately I have been calling him "bud". I don't know why, I don't like it that's just what comes out. Anyway, we were eating lunch today and I said "eat your lunch, bud" and he came back in a quite matter of fact way saying "I am not bud, I am Conner!" Apparently he dislikes it as much as me, I will make sure to not call him that anymore.
~He was playing in daddy's car while Rob was taking his bike off the top. When it was time to interrupt his "driving" and go inside he was not happy. I brought him in the house, set him on the stairs to take his shoes off and he just went off the handle screaming at me. Not saying anything, just screaming...so hard and long that each scream made his face turn a very deep red. He was so mad, all I could do was laugh. Of course that didn't make him happy, so I just left him to be, but WOWzers, he was really mad. Hmmm, the case of the terrible twos...affirmative!
He is a sweet boy and we love him so much. One more thing to share, as of late he has been pulling mine and Kennedy's chairs out for us when it is dinner time. I have no idea where he got that from cuz it is not something Rob does. Anyhow, what a charmer, no wonder I give him pretty much whatever he wants!
6 comments:
That is so funny! I love the first one the best! That makes me miss having a 2 year old! Colby's half way to 4 now, so he's still funny, but I just think there's nothing like a 2 year old for really making you laugh with everything they say.
What a funny boy! It's amazing what they come up with sometimes. He's so cute and seems like a sweet kid.
So, so funny. He's pulling chairs out for you! Wow. Love the stinky diaper. That's quite the sentence, amazing! Your kids always make me laugh.
What a cute kid. I love their funny little comments.
Oh, the joy of tantrums...love that Conner. He is too cute!
He is so cute and adorable! I would never be able to say No to him either!!
Post a Comment