Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Little Rob


I took Conner the other night to get his haircut and had them cut it so we can style it in a fohawk just like Rob does.
As if Conner didn't already look alot like Rob, now with his new do he really looks like him. The funny thing is, it's not that Conner looks ALOT like Rob when he was that age, it's that Conner looks ALOT like Rob as he looks now, at age 33.
Kennedy was on the phone the other day with her Grandma Thomson and told her that Conner got his haircut and now we have a "little Rob" in the house.

7 comments:

Bon said...

Saaaaaweeet! I am a huge fan of the FOHAWK! He looks so handsome!! It was great to see and visit with you last night!! Sure miss you!!

Erin Bingham said...

What a cutie! Look at those eyelashes.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey! You SHOULD have warned me about the humidity!! J/k. I actually really love it here and am trying to convince Hans to pack up and move on down. I am having a great time here with my nephews, learning how to play and be irresponsible again. ANd I am finally learning how to miss my boys! A few more days and I will be home. We need to plan a temple night or something soon, so we can visit. YOur kids look so good. I love that dress Kennedy had on, WAY cute. bye

Emily said...

I love that Conner...and he does look so much like Rob.
How was your weekend with your fam?

Kim said...

Soooo cute! I love his new 'do.

The Blaisdell Family said...

All I know is DANG Conner is cute!!! Love the big boy hair cut!

The Prettymans said...

I love his new hair-do! Your kids are getting so big since we saw you last. And you're all getting tanner....must be the location! Hope you're all doing well.