Thursday, May 08, 2008



A couple of days after the passing of President Gordon B. Hinckley, I received an e-mail from my friend Bonnie. The e-mail was The Hinckley Challenge, to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days (Feb 3-May 10), the age of Pres. Hinckley when he died. I immediately knew that I wanted to take part, one last thing I could do in honor of him. I got off on a good start ususally being a little ahead of schedule. Then came the move to St. George and my time got busy with other stuff. Some of you may have noticed I removed the graph from my blog due to thinking that I wasn't going to finish. In the last week and a half I came to the conclusion that I really did want to finish, so I did. I am so grateful for the motivation that came over me to finish reading. I got more out of it this time than any other time reading it. Thanks Bonnie for sending the challenge my way!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is great Lindsey, way to go!!

Bon said...

You are amazing Linds! I miss you so much!!