Lindsey, I love it when you post your insights, but I'm wondering a little about you loving the smell of manure!? I think you are the first person I've ever known that actually likes that smell! HAAHA
You must have loved living in Texas. They say everything is bigger in Texas, and that definently includes the rain. I had never seen rain like in Texas.
Absolutely Erin, the Texas rainstorms were the best. I find that I miss them. I can still remember the first one I experienced and it was amazing, to say the least.
5 comments:
Lindsey,
I love it when you post your insights, but I'm wondering a little about you loving the smell of manure!? I think you are the first person I've ever known that actually likes that smell! HAAHA
Very insightful as always! I agree with you on the manure smell! It takes me home every time!! To the country!:)
You must have loved living in Texas. They say everything is bigger in Texas, and that definently includes the rain. I had never seen rain like in Texas.
You love the smell of manure?? Wow!
I too, love a good thunderstorm...I miss them, Indiana had some really great storms.
Absolutely Erin, the Texas rainstorms were the best. I find that I miss them. I can still remember the first one I experienced and it was amazing, to say the least.
Post a Comment