Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life is so precious

I had a sweet moment this morning with Kennedy. As we sat down to eat breakfast I told her we needed to say a special prayer today for Grandma T. because she is in the hospital. Kennedy gave a concerned look and agreed that we definately needed to do that. I offered the prayer and immediately after saying amen, Kennedy got a really sad face, ran over to me and started to cry in my arms. I comforted her by reassuring her that Grandma is going to be okay, it's not anything too serious but that we need to pray for her. She calmed down after a few minutes and was smiling and laughing minutes after that. She loves her Grandma T. so much. This moment helped me realize how big my little girl is getting. Her love and concern this morning was touching.
It's the small moments in life that help us take a step back, put things in perspective and embrace our lives and be grateful for every moment, every season.
Any prayers on behalf of Kennedy's great-grandma would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Bon said...

That is a tender moment1 Thanks for sharing Linds! I love when things touch our little ones hearts. It is a precious moment! We will definitely remember your grandma in our prayers! Miss you!! You are such a great mother!!