Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To ALL mothers, Happy Mother's Day. You all deserve the best!

I have been a mom for six years now so here are six reasons why I absolutely love being a mom...

1. I love that my children remind me of what is most important in life

2. I love hearing my kids say "i love you mama"

3. I love making cookies, brownies and all sorts of other treats for them (and of course me)

4. I love to watch cartoons with them

5. I love tickling them, dancing with them and just having fun with my kids

6. I love teaching my children about Jesus Christ and the gospel


A picture of me and my jewels

4 comments:

Bon said...

You always have a way of writing that makes me tear up!! That was beautiful! You are such a great Mommy1 I hope you had the best day ever and know that I miss you!!

I love that last picture of you and the kiddos!! It is so Precious!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

That is the cutest picture, you will treasure it always. IT reminds me of a painting I've studied but I can't remember the name or the artist- hmph, glad I paid for an education and I can't even remember it. When I find it, I'll let you know! Conner is so dang cute! He is so much like HIett- always into stuff. Fun , Fun!

Kim said...

Such a cute picture of you and your kids.

The Prettymans said...

I love love love that picture. It captures all that is sweet about being a Mom!