Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Man is "highlighted"

In this month's issue of "The Prosecutor"
(a monthly newsletter distributed by the Utah Prosecution Council)
Rob was lucky enough to have his own page!

Sad to say that after almost 14 years of marriage
I actually learned a couple new things
about him.


If you want to read click HERE and scroll down to page three.

and yes, I really do kick him out of bed
in the morning...or at
least I give it my best shot.





8 comments:

Jess said...

Go Rob! How cool!

Amber said...

That is awesome Linds! Can't wait to read the article!

LL said...

VERY COOL!
Doesn't it make you feel so proud...kinda like a proud mom but a little different.
Good for him.

LL said...

IRONMAN?!?? WOW!
Will you come push me out of bed every morning :)
Great article.

Emily said...

How cool! I learned something new about him too! Way to get his behind out of bed every morning! :)

Unknown said...

That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. I love that you kick him out of bed. That can be a hard task:)

Kim said...

That was a great! And I think most of us need a kick outta bed in the morning. I'm guessing it's either a spouse or a child that does it. ;)

QB Family said...

You've got a great guy there Lindsey, and behind every great guy is a great woman!