Saturday, January 23, 2010

Toot, Toot

Okay, so I don't normally
like to do this...but today
I feel I must.

I am going to Toot my Horn!
I set a new personal record
for running!!

{time and distance}

60 minutes
5.5 miles

Woo hoo for me!
and I have a blister to show for it.

That's all...thanks for sharing
in my happiness.

9 comments:

Bon said...

You totally inspire me! Way to go Linds..any marathons planned for this summer?

Jess said...

Yea for you! I never will understand you runner people, but I admire your endurance and accomplishments. :)

Emily said...

That is awesome Linds...and you can toot that horn all you want! ;)

Norris Fam said...

You toot away sister!!! Thanks for hanging out today...is was so GREAT to see you! Such a fun day...

Parkin Family said...

That is totally worth tooting your horn!!! Way to go! You give me some motivation to get off my butt! Really that is pretty cool!

Amber said...

AWESOME!! yes, that is totally worth tooting your own horn about!

Kim said...

YAY!!! I wish I had the drive to get out and run!!

Taylor Fam said...

toot away girl! The horn I mean! I've gone back to the gym so hopefully I'll be there in like a year! Love the song on your blog!

Lori said...

Way to go Lindsey!!! Definitely time to toot that horn, that's awesome!!! I can't even begin to tell you how embarassingly slow i run these days ... i could sooooo easily be passed by a mom pushing her child in a stroller ... EASILY!!! =) You're amazing!!!