We had a fantastic time this
New Years Eve and we
were lucky enough to spend
it with Rob's sisters and their
cute families.
They traveled down our way to
enjoy the nice, mild, warm weather.
The kids had fun playing in dirt,
the big girls had fun
hanging out and talking with
one another. The guys
went golfing and motorcycle riding.
Below is just a snipit of our
FuN times together.
click on the collage to make it bigger

and not to worry...Shayne was finishing off
our bottle of Cold Duck.
I hope you all have a
wonderful 2010
filled with blessings and joy.
2 comments:
New Years is the best when you celebrate with family. Hope you got some good resolutions decided..... I know mine will fall by the wayside pretty quickly. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
or should I say KNEW year. This is your year to KNOW, I think that's a FABULOUS word for the year.
Post a Comment