As I am typing this,
Conner is doing this...
My poor boy is sick.
We were out running
errands this morning and
all of the sudden,
out of the blue,
he said
"Oh mom I am going to throw up."
and well,
he did just that.
all.over.
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed
that it is just a 12 or 24 hour bug
AND
that no one else in the
family gets it.
3 comments:
That is so sad but they are just like little angels asleep and full of I need my mommy!
Awww, poor kid! Throw-up is the worst, for everyone involved!! Hope he feels better soon!
Oh no, poor little guy. Isn't it crazy how when they're sick they just SLEEP ... like their little bodies just can't handle all the turmoil that's going on inside. It's so sad, and yet so sweet. I hope he get's better soon ... and I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Cosson Clan that nobody else comes down with it.
Post a Comment