Amen. Oh my goodness though, how cute was she at that age??? I seriously want to squeeze her! So that's it huh? School is out in St. George?? ... hello Summer!!! =) Enjoy yourselves!
I love that you posted this. It's so fun to see baby pictures of kids we've only known as elementary age. Kennedy, you are a darling!
CUTEST POST!!!!!it's unreal how fast time goes by.You seem to be enjoying every moment of it.
I have a picture of maddi that looks almost exactly like this!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amen. Oh my goodness though, how cute was she at that age??? I seriously want to squeeze her! So that's it huh? School is out in St. George?? ... hello Summer!!! =) Enjoy yourselves!
I love that you posted this. It's so fun to see baby pictures of kids we've only known as elementary age. Kennedy, you are a darling!
CUTEST POST!!!!!
it's unreal how fast time goes by.
You seem to be enjoying every moment of it.
I have a picture of maddi that looks almost exactly like this!
Post a Comment