Last night we went to
Red Cliffs Recreation Area.
We had been there before, but never went
on the hike to the pools.
It was a fun time, the weather was perfect.
Other than the kids and I
being in flippers (who goes
hiking in flippers???
apparently we do)
it was a great time!
I need to learn to take the
camera from Rob so we
can have pictures
of him too.



4 comments:
Looks like a blast!
GREAT pictures, looks like a blast. Love the one of the little frog.
Brett keeps promising to take me to red cliffs but after 8 years it looks like I'm going to have to be the one to take charge! I love the pics!
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! Flippers huh? So do "flippers = flip-flops ... to the average person? I can't say I've heard that one before. But i like it, i really really like it. =)
Post a Comment