Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kennedy is so excited to go back to school!!
We met her teacher last night.
She seems really nice.
Kennedy is delighted because all
the 3rd graders are in portables.
AND
That is special...to a 3rd grader.

Her school bag is packed
and
off she goes!
3rd grade here she comes!!
After we walked in the house
from the bus stop
Conner said, "I miss
Kennedy already."

I do too,
but hooray for
being on a schedule
again.

4 comments:

QB Family said...

She's such a cutie! Such a sweet little brother too! Hope she had a great day back in school. So funny about being in the portables! ;)
Your pics from the hike are beautiful. One day I just might brave that hike!

The Smith Family said...

I'm so glad that she was excited to start 3rd grade!

Lori said...

3rd grade already!?? Wow! So cute that she was psyched about being in a portable this year ... =)

LL said...

SOOO cute.
I love how excited she looks!