good to know ... very good to know. we're so bad ... we maybe see 1 movie (in the theatre) every 6months ... wouldn't want to waste it on something i didn't HAVE TO BUY when it came out. i soooooo trust your opinion. thanks for the review.
I just finished the book and loved it too. I'm always interested to see how well they translate them into movies. I usually find the books are better. I also just finished The Last Song. I'm not sure if I can watch the movie, I'm not a big Miley Cyrus fan..... we'll see.
3 comments:
happy to hear your review!
I haven't felt much of a pull to see this one. I'm sure I will eventually.
good to know ... very good to know. we're so bad ... we maybe see 1 movie (in the theatre) every 6months ... wouldn't want to waste it on something i didn't HAVE TO BUY when it came out. i soooooo trust your opinion. thanks for the review.
I just finished the book and loved it too. I'm always interested to see how well they translate them into movies. I usually find the books are better.
I also just finished The Last Song. I'm not sure if I can watch the movie, I'm not a big Miley Cyrus fan..... we'll see.
Post a Comment