Friday, August 27, 2010

**Rock Star**

So today at school it is
"Dress Like a Rock Star" Day.
I'm not very good at this kind of stuff,
but here is the outcome.


Wyatt, Maddi and Kennedy


These pictures reminded me of this one...
Conner at 6 months

5 comments:

Kim said...

totally rockin! You did a great job, such cute kids

Parkin Family said...

You did great! She is rockin the glasses! And the tinkerbell glasses on conner! Too Cute!

Lori said...

I'm terrible at "theme day" type stuff too ... but she looks PERFECT! If i would have seen her in a crowd I would have totally thought to myself ... now there's a rock star ... no question.

Lori said...

Almost forget ... Connor looks SMASHING in those glasses!

LL said...

AWESOME!!!
You just need to have her listen to uncle W's metallica and she'd be all set :)