These two

I knew two weeks was going to
be harder than just
the normal one week that they
spend with grandma and
grandpa Thomson
during the summer.
But boy 0 boy,
it's almost killing me.
My heart is aching for them.
I'm tired of hearing the whirring
of my ceiling fans and the
hum of my fridge.
Friday can't come soon enough.
5 comments:
That is a really long time! I can't even imagine it! Hope you are filling your days with relaxing things and lots of projects!
It was so fun to see them on Tuesday at Landon's birthday party! They will be home before you know it! Love you....
Lindsey, you are such a good mom! Hope you are enjoying some time to yourself though! Some of my fondest memories are spending ime in the summers with my Grandma and Gradpa...how lucky they are!
Ohhhh, you poor thing. Two weeks away from my kiddo's would pretty much do me in too. =( Hopefully they're back in your arms now and all is well again.
you are such a sweet mom, your children are blessed!
Post a Comment