So the other day Conner asked me for some yummy Apple Jacks. I went to get them from high on a shelf in the pantry and the next thing I know I am screaming because something is spraying in my face and all over me!! AAAHHH! After it stopped and I could open my eyes, I realized that a small can of sprite had dropped and exploded.
WHAT A MESS!!! I cleaned as quickly as I could, but I fear we will be living with it's stickiness for while or at least until we cycle through our loafs of bread, cereal, mac and cheese, canned goods, etc!
Moral of the story: If you have canned soda for marinating or whatever, make sure they are located on the floor so they won't have the chance to fall and make a horrid mess.
3 comments:
ew...i hate sticky messes! thanks for the tip!
lolololol That is hilarious! Sorry, maybe it shouldn't be, but just picturing that happening--especially to you, for some reason--is so funny to me! I wish I could have seen it! I guess it's because you're usually so sweet and composed and reserved--picturing you screaming because some cupboard mystery is spraying you in the face is just so funny!
Oh my gosh Lindsey!! I can only imagine the mess and the time to clean it up!!! I bet you will find sticky stuff for weeks! Sorry you had to go through that, but what a great tip you were able to share with us! Thanks:)
Post a Comment