Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bring Back The Memories...

Here are the directions-

1. Add a comment on my blog and leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!! If you don't have a blogger account leave a comment as anonymous and sign your name!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I know you're all just dying to play!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

How about walking to the bus stop together, to take/pick up our cute girlies to/from school! I miss it! *sniff, sniff!:(

Coming over at 10:30 at night to help me clean our town house! You are an amazing friend. Thank you!!

Bon said...

I have lots of good memories with you! But I think the first time I met you . We were at Lisa's sons birthday party. You were so soooo nice to me and made me feel really comfortable. I was excited that we had daughters the same age. I could tell right away that you were an amazing, kind hearted, individual and my first judgment was right on! You are wonderful and extremely kind hearted! I just love you to pieces!

Bon said...

P.S> I had no idea you were a "Bread" fan! Oh my heck...they're my favorite ! I listen to their greatest hits collection cd all the time!

Jess said...

So many.... but I remember meeting you randomly in the library lots. It's no wonder we met there, since we're so book crazy.

Kristi said...

I remember doing our State reports in 5th grade with Mr. Stevens. I have the pics to prove how awful our outfits were-shorts tucked in to annoying t-shirts! I also remember preparing for a school patriotic program and when the director said she'd need a solo you replied "I hope it's not you!!"
THANKS:)

Oh and someone opened my Crystal Ken and Crystal Barbie years ago so now they are in the toy pile at my moms!!

Kim said...

Such good memories with you. Playgroups, b-day parties, and of course the saint that you are, taking my 2 year old at 5:30AM (and keeping her all day!) while I was having #2! I am forever indebted to you for that. ;)

The IVth Family said...

I remember one of the first times I went out and did something with you and Robert together. That was when we all went to the comedy club in Provo I think and I kept swallowing air so I could rip nasty egg farts in the car. I remember making you both gag multiple times!! It was farting on command! LOL!

jcosson said...

I remember the first time I came to Salt Lake with Paul from the park. I was scared to death because I was told I would only be meeting his parents and I get there and you and Robert were visiting from San Antonio and Kim and Mitch were also there because they had just moved back from California. Needless to say I was QUITE overwhelmed. But you were so nice to me and treated me like a normal person I felt a little more at ease there for the first time.

Anonymous said...

I always think about your Dad driving us to school, and him letting you steer the whole way. I was amazed that he would let you, and at how good you were at it! There were even times that we would come back to your house and ask him to take us rather than riding our bikes to school.