Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Looking Back

I pulled out the CDs that are of Kennedy's first four years. It was fun to look at all of them (over 1000 pics, thanks to digital cameras) and to watch videos of her when she was just a little tot. Here are just a couple of my many, many favorite.








She is such a sweet girl. The older she gets I wonder where all the years have gone. I guess I am doing this (reminiscing) because deep inside I am wigging out that she is starting 1st grade...my little girl is growing up...and she has the attitude that goes along with that. None the less, I love her soooo much and I am grateful for her spunkiness and for the love that she brings to our family.

5 comments:

Kim said...

What sweet pictures of Kennedy. She is such a doll! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has a daughter with 'attitude'.

Emily said...

Man, she looks a lot like Conner. You can definitely tell they are related! Cute, Cute!
I feel the same way about Megs starting 1st grade. I am excited, but scared to death at the same time. After all, she is my first...it goes by way too fast.

The Prettymans said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow up! I still can't believe Nate is already 2 1/2. Kennedy is such a cutie! Tell her that Nate is calling the puppy Wishbone... because he thinks he looks like the dog on Wishbone the tv show. Nate will be sad to leave the puppies here when we go home for sure. He's had so much fun with them.

Erin Bingham said...

Too cute! Love all the pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow up.

The Blaisdell Family said...

What cute, cute pictures. I've always thought she was one of the cutest little toddlers, now she just keeps getting prettier! I can't believe she's going into 1st grade either!!