Okay anyone who reads this please be a part of my pity party I am having for myself right now. When you are done reading it promise you won't feel bad for me...just say whah, whah, whah get over it!
So for the 3rd time in the last month or so the a/c in the car has gone out. It will come back on, but it basically has a mind of its own, so when it will come back on I have no idea. When you are in St. George, having no a/c in the car is death! I am so frustrated and HOT! We have been out of the car and in our nice cool home for about an hour now and I am still sweating! Anyway, the dealer we bought it from is just awesome and is willing to do whatever to get it fixed.
My other thing is that this last Sunday a church calling was extended to me (let me just say a HUGE one) and I am having a hard time with a major part that comes along with it (I can't really divulge too much info as I have not been sustained yet). I don't know that many people in the ward and again I am just frustrated.
Okay, now that I have vented a little, I do feel a little better...but do as you promised. I will take my issues up with The Great Almighty who always helps me to calm my nerves and to feel peace once again.
5 comments:
What a pain!! You can't be without AC in the summer! I hope you get it fixed soon and that it will stay fixed...
Good luck with the calling... :) Keep me posted.
I feel for you Lindsey! When we lived in Texas, our a/c did the same thing, it's very frustrating. Hope you can cool off soon! and good luck with the new calling....:D
I have suspicions of what you new calling is, and I'm sure you are overwhelmed, but Lindsey, you are one of those people who conquer whatever is set out in front of them and not only conquer but learn to love it. YOu are an incredible person! Good luck! See you on Tuesday! ( we are still coming down to the Temple, right?)
I am sorry about the A/C. That is one thing you definently need in St. George. Good luck with your new calling.
You will do good an whatever you are called too! I totally picture you in a HUGE calling. The Lord knows you are reliable, spiritual , and strong! Wish you luck!
Post a Comment