Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To My Man...Happy Birthday!


So, my man turns, hmmmm let see, 29+5 today so here are that many reasons why I LOVE him...

1. His brown eyes

2. His love for life

3. He is a driven man

4. He is a goal oriented person

5. He's a HOTTIE!

6. He rubs my feet

7. He is a great father to our kids

8. He is a fair person

9. He is knowledgeable (which benefits me)

10. His love for the outdoors

11. His southern roots

12. He's a family man, he makes us his priority

13. He is an active person

14. He is an honest person, an attorney with great integrity

15. Did I mention..he's a hottie?

16. He cleans around the house when I have let it go

17. He is a thoughtful man, always making sure I am okay

18. He watches chic flics with me

19. He has a good grip on what life is all about

20. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt, rather than judging and rushing to conclusions

21. No one can make him do anything, he is a strong individual

22. He is a good motivator

23. He has a strong testimony of the gospel

24. He remembers importants dates...birthdays, anniversarys, etc.

25. He is my best friend and a good friend to all he meets

26. He makes awesome first impressions, people can tell right away what a good individual he is

27. He is a very supportive husband

28. He taught me to rock climb

29. He keeps me grounded

30. He upholds the priesthood

31. He has a good sense of humor

32. He gave me two beautiful children

33. He loves to play with his kids

34. He makes me laugh and loves me.

To me, he is simply the BEST. I couldn't have been more blessed to meet and marry such a great person.

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a sweet post for your hubby Lindsey.

Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is a great one!

rlcesq2005 said...

My wife is a wonderful person. I want to apologize to all who will find it frustrating to read this blog now that it has been marked private. For reasons I will not go into here I asked Lindsey to make it private and she, being the wonderful person she is, agreed. So, thank you Lindsey and again I apologize for the additional hoops. RLC

The Blaisdell Family said...

I don't know your reasons for going private, but I do wonder why more people don't have them private to be honest (at least family based blogs). We got a lot of comments about ours being private when we first did that, but now everyone is use to it.

It's simple to me...I want to keep my babes safe from the world while still keeping in touch with those I DO trust!

And I agree, you do have a great wife. I wish we had more time to get to know you guys while living in SA!!

Kristi said...

What a nice list of your hubby. And to make a list of things that add to his age-fab! My hubby's b-day is next week and I might have to steal your idea!

I've never been too paranoid about going private--should I be? I track who watches the blog through sitemeter.

Bon said...

So cute Linds! You two are so cute together and always seem so happy! Happy birthday Rob! We sure miss you guys!