It was so great to see you guys. Wow, I didn't hear the story of the drunk guy! CRAZY! I'm glad you guys were careful and stayed around to take care of him. By the way- you and I have very similiar music tastes. I must admit sometimes I turn on your blog just to you array of songs, because they are among my favorites! Silly I know, but thanks. Hope to see you soon! LEt me know about the temple trip!
It looks like you had tons of fun on the 4th. Glad the drunk driver didn't hit you. When I see someone swerving, I always wonder if I dare go around them.
3 comments:
You guys really packed the day full of fun! I am so glad we got to see you! We sure miss you guys!
It was so great to see you guys. Wow, I didn't hear the story of the drunk guy! CRAZY! I'm glad you guys were careful and stayed around to take care of him. By the way- you and I have very similiar music tastes. I must admit sometimes I turn on your blog just to you array of songs, because they are among my favorites! Silly I know, but thanks. Hope to see you soon! LEt me know about the temple trip!
It looks like you had tons of fun on the 4th. Glad the drunk driver didn't hit you. When I see someone swerving, I always wonder if I dare go around them.
Post a Comment