Friday, September 05, 2008

10 QuIrKy Things about me...

I got this idea while blog stocking and thought it was pretty funny...

1. I can't fall asleep at night unless I'm on my left side

2. I feel guilty watcing TV during the day, but I can spend 1-3 hours on the internet and not feel guilty...go figure

3. I can't read more than one book at a time, I'll get the books mixed up

4. I hate snakes, I despise the fact that they were even created! Anyhoo, while eating, if, for whatever reason, the topic of snakes comes up, I totally lose my appetite and can not finish eating (no matter what it is).

5. I can not be late...it's inbred in me, I have to be punctual or I feel bad and irresponsible

6. I look at the obituaries in the Salt Lake Tribune almost daily. Rob calls it my "morbid habit"

7. I enjoy breakfast sausage, but refuse to eat brats. All that meat (or whatever) packed into a lining that seems as though it would "pop" when you bite it...yuck!

8. My resting heart rate is always 44-47 beats per minute. Abnormally low...Rob calls me a freak (of course, in the most loving way :))

9. I do not eat seafood for the simple fact that it comes from the water, that just kind of freaks me out

10. I don't let my kids to eat ice cream in the middle of the day.at home..it's either for dessert in the evening or for special occasions

Now I challenge those who would like to take on a challenge, to come up with 10 quirky things about yourself...it's kinda fun :)

6 comments:

Lori said...

This was great ... you are one quirky gal, I love it!!! Although, I have to admit, your resting heart rate concerns me ... it really does. Please tell me you're a running/cardio fanatic ... otherwise I hope you've considered a portable heart monitor?

Unknown said...

That was fun to read! I hate snakes also! Thanks for sharing.

Ana said...

I feel the same way about brats and breakfast sausage as you do. Totally agree!

Kristi said...

I love the quirky things list. My mom is an obit watcher too. I usually just go to the Clipper obits since they are usually the locals that I know. What strange people we are!

Nelson Family said...

I loved reading those things about you. It's been a while since I've seen you. We'll have to get together. Thanks for the birthday email too. You're so good!

LL said...

i'm LAUGHING as I read this...we are too much alike.
the popping when you bite something brats...YUCK. and the guilt watching tv...no ice cream during the day, that would be wrong.
love it...