Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Every Memorial Day Weekend we spend time with my sister-in-law, Kelly, her husband, Shayne and their girls. We stay in Shayne's family cabin at the Wildwood Resort in Provo Canyon. It's something we've done together for the last 4 years now. This year Memorial Day didn't work out, so we pushed it to Labor Day (My whole year is going to be messed up in my mind because of the change :)). Anyhoo, we had a fabulous time as always. Here are some highlights (and lowlights) of the trip:
~Swiss Days
~The boys went mountain biking at Sundance
~Rob crashed...went to instacare and the hospital for x-rays (obvious lowlight!)
~Played tennis
~Got in some good laughs, courtesy of Shayne
~Went hiking
~Ate lots of good food
~Enjoyed going to Sundance
~The boys went to the BYU open game
~Loved the cool canyon weather
~Roasted marshmellows and had smores :)
~Relaxed
~Had Sunday dinner which included Rob's parents and mine too :)
~Enjoyed each others company

7 comments:

Bon said...

Ok maybe you should band your husband from riding!! He is going to be one walking bruise. I think this is his , how many, crashes? HA! j/k! At least he is enjoying it!!

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I need a VACATION badly!!!

Lori said...

How fun!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. So we're in agreement that it's tough to return to the desert after you've experienced some of that good ol' green living? For the record, I'd take St. George over Las Vegas ANY day of the week! There's still some beauty to be had in your neck of the woods ... here, not so much. =)

Kim said...

What a fun time you guys had for the holiday weekend! Hope Rob is okay! You guys have such a cute family.

Ana said...

Okay first of all, every time I turn around, Rob is crashing on his bike again! What are you going to do with him? Ha ha. It looks like you guys had such a good time over the holiday. I do miss you and I am glad that we can blog to keep in touch.

Jess said...

Everytime I drive through Provo Canyon, I admire how beautiful it is there. I've always wanted to float down the river too. Sounds like you guys enjoyed your trip. Someday we want to stay up there.

Emily said...

What a fun holiday weekend...minus the bike crash!!

Mike and Kelly said...

What a great time. I love holidays like that. Mike was out of town so we just vegged. Great slide show by the way.