
Fall is my most favorite time of year. The air starts to cool and has a nice crispness to it. The leaves change to give us beautiful, vibrant colors. I love to layer up... shirt, hoodie, jacket, coat (however, my coat will be given a long break). I love when the new fall shows come back, though I am not a big TV watcher I am looking forward to Eli Stone coming back on Oct. 14th! I am a huge fan of early darkness. I totally get in the mood to cook and bake, especially with pumpkin and other varieties of squash. I look forward to when I can open the windows in the morning to have fresh air fill my home...so much better than the a/c. Love seeing the fall decor that people decorate their doors and porches with. Look forward to adding one more year to the total number of years I've been married to my man.
So many things that are so wonderul about this time of year. Love, love, love it!
6 comments:
I am more of a summer person, but this year I have to admit that I've been craving fall and am falling in love with the prospects that fall entails. Maybe cause I know this is my last chance to be around such beauty. Vegas-sooooo ugly! Keep up with the blogging, I get really bored at night.
I can't wait fof Eli Stone too! I however would like to hold onto summer longer.....
Amen to everything you said! This and spring is my favorite time of year!!
I have to agree with you on the whole early darkness thing! I love the feeling of wanting to be home because it is dark outside. I am already wanting to put Halloween decorations out!
I couldn't agree with you more!! I LOVE Fall too! There is just something incredibly special about it!!
And yes...we definitely need to all get together for lunch! SOON!!!! MISS YA
Fall is the best, i totally agree ... and I can NOT WAIT until we can open our windows in the morning ... it's been MONTHS! I keep trying to do this prematurely, then the A/C kicks on and out the window and I realize we're throwing money away ... so we stay bottled up. I imagine St. George and Vegas will cool down at about the same time ... so you'll have to let me know when you have fresh air flowing through your house. =)
Post a Comment