Sunday, September 21, 2008

Have You Ever 'Peeled' Hard-Boiled Eggs Without Actually Peeling Them???

I haven't actually tried it yet, but I will soon and I'll give you an update.
Let me know if you've ever tried this before. Please excuse his 'minor' language mishap...he could have said donkey's bum, ha ha.

8 comments:

Emily said...

That is sooo cool. I am totally going to try that!

Emily Hendrickson said...

Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to remember that trick!

Kim said...

How funny! I just had hard boiled eggs yesterday and was complaining about peeling them! I will definately have to try this little trick, or make Jared do it.. heehee

Ana said...

That's pretty awesome. I'm going to try that. I hate peeling eggs.

Lori said...

Holy smokes ... this guy flat out OWNS eggs!!! I've never seen or heard of anything like this before. However, I'm afraid I won't be trying this at home ... truth be told, I'm completely challenged in the kitchen, I'd most certainly injure someone or myself in attempting something as advanced as this. Very interesting technique though. =)

Bon said...

I can't wait to try that!:)

Kristi said...

You learn something new every day! I just made potato salad over the weekend and spent 30 min peeling and cutting eggs. No more I say!

Darci said...

Um I am going to go try that. How cool!!! when you sent the invite it didn't send me your email so email me your email address. If you forgot let me know