
For 12 years now I have been married to a man that I feel extremely blessed to have as my husband and eternal companion. Over the years he has helped me to be a better person and to enjoy things I never thought I would.
I think about being married for as long as we have and say no way, it doesn't even feel like it's been half that time. We have made a life that we love...us and our sweet kids, our little family....that we created all because two people fell madly in love. I need you like the kite needs the wind...I want you like a baby wants a blanket...I love you like I'll never love anyone else, you are my one and only and you are the BEST!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! I know what you mean that time flies. I'm starting to feel old lately.
Congrats! Happy Anniversary! I hope that you had a great date night!!!!
How sweet! Happy Anniversary you two ... congratulations!!!
What a sweet post! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!
What a great picture of you and Rob! Congrats on 12 years of marriage, that is so great!
Happy Anniversary! That is a great picture of you both.
12 years? WOW! Congrats you guys. Love the picture of the two of you, it's perfect! Here's to MANY more years together!!!
Congrats! Lindsey & Rob! That's quite the accomplishment! 12 years. That's great!
I hope you got to do something fun for the big night. Congrats! Can't believe you've been married that long. It's so great. I'll probably be coming down sometime this week hopefully. We'll have to meet up.
Your family is so cute! So is your blog. I Love getting to peek at all your fun!
Post a Comment