I've been wanting to post something, but haven't really had a 'reason' to or anything that I've really wanted to share. So here are just some random thoughts I've had lately...
~Don't ever believe everything you read, always look into it for yourself. (this is especially important with this election year)
~Don't ever take your family for granted...you NEVER know when one of them may be unexpectedly taken away from this earthly life.
~I am finally an owner of a cell phone...yes, I have been without one for about 2 years now and I thought I would never say this, but it is sooo nice to have one again :)
~If you are not a member of facebook...join, now. It is so fun to find long lost friends!
~My dream house is for sale...oh, how I wish we could buy it but $490,000 is way out of our league!
~I still haven't tried the boiled egg trick, but when I do, I'll let you know the outcome :)
~When I drove past the golf course yesterday and saw all those 'old farts' out there playing, it made me miss my Grandpa Wynn tremendously. He loved playing golf, especially here in the St. George sun.
~I'm STILL waiting for it to cool off enough here to see some changing leaves. If it doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to go for a drive to Cedar.
~Have you ever felt as though you are suppose to be doing 'something', but you have no idea what that 'something' is? I've had that feeling for about 5 months now and I'm not sure what to do...any suggestions?
4 comments:
I love your thoughts...thanks for sharing. About what you should be doing? I feel that way sometimes and just have to pray for the answer!
Sure do miss ya!
Great idea to post some thoughts ... and good one's too! You're too cute! I know what you mean though about wanting to post something, but not really having a reason or anything to share ... unfortunately, if I don't post at least one thing a week, I really hear it from my parents ... "we need pictures/video/new info on the kids". They run a tight ship, being long-distance grandparents. =) Still waiting for it to cool down too ... starting to lose hope ... any chance you could swing down here and pick us up when you decide to go to Cedar? =)
Great thoughts! I haven't been able to stop thinking about losing a loved one since we talked and I read that blog! WOW - I cried and cried and cried!
As far as cooling down - honestly I do not think I have noticed changing leaves since we moved here - sad but true! At least nothing compared to what I'm used to.
My suggestion for how to find out what you are 'supposed' to be doing is pray and ask for help! There are so many times in life I wish I had a crystal ball!!
About your last one....pray and pray and pray. I've had that feeling before, and I pray about it, but then I also start thinking about churchy things that I should be doing but am not, and then I start doing something, and eventually, I find what I was looking for. For me it usually has to do with family history.
Post a Comment